Every year, a huge mass of students from all over the world move to Canada for studies reasons. It is a very promising country that offers quality education through its top-class universities and colleges. Apart from studies, there is magnificent work scope too. So anyone looking to go to Canada, we are presenting them with a complete guide to Canada with a highly-recommended How to Change AirDrop Name 2022.
Reasons to study in Canada
Along with offering quality education and work opportunities, there are many other benefits people get in Canada.
- There is a surge of various government and private universities at large and medium levels. More than 7 universities are counted among the top 200 universities in the world Study in Canada.
- It is a secure place to live for international students. There are also low crime rates.
- Canada is full of diversity. People experience a lot of lifestyles and work cultures there.
- It is an IT hub for tech-lover where top-notch IT companies like to invest every year.
Canada university admission criteria
To get admission to a Canadian university students need to submit the following documents along with the application form. It is the same for undergraduate, Post Graduate, or Diploma programs.
- Filled-in application form
- Previous education mark sheets
- IELTS or TOFEL scores are required to get admission to any Canadian university
- Letters of Recommendation
- Well-written resume with necessary detail Study in Canada
- Declaration of Purpose explaining your reasons for admission to the specific program and college, and how it will support you to meet your career objectives.
Courses available in Canada
Canadian universities deliver a wide scope of programs in different trades for international candidates. Popular courses are:
- BBA (HR Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Retail Management, Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma in Business Administration (HR, Finance, Marketing)
- Diploma in Office Administration
- B Com (Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Taxation, Advertising)
- BCA or Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Diploma in HR Management, Business Administration, Hotel Manage
- Hotel Management
- B. E/ B. Tech (Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical and Material Science Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- B. Sc. (Science, non-medical, chemistry, Information Technology and Software)
- BCA (Information Technology and Software)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- B. Pharmacy
- Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing Study in Canada
Study without IELTS
In case you don’t get the required IELTS score to get admission in your desired colleges then there are other means too you can study there.
- Submit your TOFEL or PTE scores
- Your previous education should be in an English-medium academy for 4 years or more than this
- English-speaking country education certification
- Attended the language school of the university for the first semester Study in Canada
Meeting any of the four criteria mentioned above can help you take admission to most Canadian universities without IELTS.
- Bachelor programs-> CAD 11500 to CAD 25, 625 per annum
- Engineering and medical courses-> around CA$28, 340 per annum
- Master’s degree-> around CA$16,252
- Management courses-> around CA$ 50,000.
There might be a small variation in fees according to the university and college you select to enroll in.
Apart from education fees students have other living expenses like rental costs, personal expenses, meals expenses, transportation charges, relocation costs, etc. Normally, it carries around C$15,000 per annum living expenses.
International studies are more expansive than studying in the home country. Being a supportive country, Canada offers scholarships to non-native students. Types of scholarships offered by Canada are:
- Canadian Government Scholarships
- Non-Government Scholarships
- University provided Scholarships
Students living style
Students reaching from other nations are hugely welcomed in Canada. The lifestyle of the students in Canada is quite fascinating. Canada includes various multicultural surroundings. One can accumulate worthwhile experiences with them. A Canadian association links you with mates who will stay in contact throughout your journey.
Work permit options
There is an opportunity of staying in Canada to do a job once you complete your bachelor’s or master’s program. For this, a post-graduation work permit is required. And that is the chief reason people attract to study in Canada. You can do a full-time job for a minimum of 3 years once you get the PGWP after graduation. You can do a job in the field of your interest. The maximum duration of the work permit is equal to the duration of the graduation program.
Now come to the end of the article and before wrapping up my guide I would highly suggest doing IELTS preparation in a dedicated manner to score well. It will help you choose a university of your choice in Canada. Students looking for a good Top 10 Places To Visit In Brazil should visit Western Overseas to get guided by professionals to do IELTS and apply for VISA. Meet the country’s best consultants and take expert advice to fulfill your dream of studying and working abroad.