If you’re wondering what is the use of goair pnr status, it’s simple. Just enter your PNR number on the GoAir website and you can check the status of your flight. This is especially useful if you’re trying to check on the status of your flight before you travel.
1) What is GoAir PNR status?
GoAir PNR status is a ten-digit number that provides information about your booking. The PNR number is unique to your booking and is generally found on the top left corner of your ticket.
The PNR status includes information such as the names of the passengers, the flight details, the contact details of the passenger, the seat number, and the fare details. It also includes the PNR number, which is required to check in online.
The PNR status is used to check the status of your booking. It can be used to check the seat availability, the flight details, and the fare details. It can also be used to cancel or change your booking.
The PNR status is also used to check in online. To check in online, you will need to enter your PNR number and your last name. You will then be able to select your seat and print your boarding pass.
You can check your PNR status by visiting the GoAir website or by calling the GoAir customer care.
2) What are the benefits of using GoAir PNR status?
GoAir PNR status is a service provided by GoAir that allows passengers to check the status of their bookings. This service is useful for passengers who have made a booking with GoAir and want to check the status of their booking.
The GoAir PNR status service is available on the GoAir website and can be accessed by passengers by entering their PNR number. Once a passenger has entered their PNR number, they will be able to see the status of their booking. The GoAir PNR status service is a useful tool for passengers to use when they are planning their travel.
3) How to check GoAir PNR status?
3 Ways to Check GoAir PNR Status
The easiest way to check your GoAir PNR status is online, through the airline’s official website. All you need is your PNR number handy. Simply enter your PNR number in the box provided on the website, and click on the ‘Check Status’ button. Your current PNR status will be displayed on the screen.
2. Via SMS
You can also check your GoAir PNR status via SMS. To do so, simply send an SMS to 54321, with the text ‘G8 PNR < your PNR number >’. You will receive an SMS with your current PNR status within a few minutes.
3. At the Airport
If you’re at the airport and want to check your PNR status, you can approach the GoAir counter and ask the staff to check your PNR status for you.
4) Tips to remember while checking GoAir PNR status.
GoAir PNR is the abbreviation for “Passenger Name Record”. It is a unique 10-digit number that is automatically generated whenever a passenger books a flight ticket through GoAir. This number is mentioned on the passenger’s ticket and is used to store all the relevant information pertaining to the booking.
The PNR number is generally used to check the goair pnr status. This can be done either online or offline. The offline method involves calling the customer care number and asking the executive to check the PNR Status for you. The online method is far more convenient and can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
1) Visit the official website of GoAir- www.goair.in
2) Enter the 10-digit PNR number in the relevant field
3) Click on the “Check PNR Status” button
4) The current status of your booking will be displayed on the screen
Here are a few things to keep in mind while checking the PNR Status:
1) The PNR Status can only be checked for tickets that have been booked through GoAir. If the ticket has been booked through some other airline, then the PNR number will be different and the status cannot be checked on the GoAir website.
2) The PNR Status can only be checked for flights that are operated by GoAir.
3) The PNR Status is updated regularly and is subject to change. Therefore, it is advisable to check the status closer to the date of travel.
4) In case of any discrepancy, it is best to get in touch with the customer care executives of GoAir. They will be able to assist you further and help resolve the issue.