Last Updated on February 12, 2023 by hassan abbas
Where can I use EMI Network Card?
The EMI Network Card can be used to shop at over 1.2 lakh partner stores in over 3,000+ Indian cities. You can utilise it to buy various products such as televisions, cameras, mobile phones, air conditioners, refrigerators, inverters, washing machines, printers, and water purifiers. Offline you can shop at Sargam Electronics, Croma, Reliance Digital, and Vijay Sales,
Well-known partner stores accept the EMI Network Card. Using your EMI Network Card, you can also shop online from e-commerce partners, such as Amazon, Yatra, Flipkart, Vivo’s online store, MakeMyTrip, and the Bajaj Mall.
How do I access the customer portal to check the status of my EMI Network Card?
To view your EMI Network Card details, login into the customer portal – My Account using the OTP sent to your registered mobile number or your customer ID and password. After logging in, you can view the details of your EMI Network Card in the ‘My Relations’ section.
Portal to check about the Insta EMI Card
- To check your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card details, log into the customer portal – My Account.
- You will be sent an OTP to your registered mobile number, then enter your customer ID and password.
- After login in, you can view the details of your EMI Network Card in the ‘My Relations’ section.
What exactly is No Cost EMI?
• The Nil Cost EMI feature lets you switch your buy price into free-of-interest EMIs without any hidden charges.
• Using the EMI Network Card, you can buy over a million products across various categories such as air conditioners, laptops, washing machines, Smartphones, refrigerators, and much more on Nil Cost EMIs.
• The EMI Network Card includes a pre-approved loan up to Rs. 2 lakh with a flexible repayment period of up to 24 months.
What is the process of No Cost EMI?
• The Nil Cost EMI feature lets you pay for the products in low-interest monthly instalments. As a result, you pay for the product’s total price with no additional processing fees.
• The EMI Network Card assists you in dividing the cost of your purchase into No Cost EMIs spread out over 3 to 24 months. You can also take advantage of the zero-down payment option on certain products.
How do I get the EMI Network Card?
Existing Bajaj Finserv customers can log in and apply for an Insta EMI Card via the My Account customer portal.
When you purchase on easy EMIs from their partner stores, such as Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Vijay Sales, Croma, Sargam Electronics, or any Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Accepted Shops, you can apply for an Insta EMI Card. All you have to provide is a few primary KYC documents like a signed ECS authorisation, your Aadhaar card, and a cancelled cheque,
A new customer’s card application
A new customer can also apply for EMI Network Card by following simple steps.
• Visit the Bajaj Finserv website.
• Find the way to the EMI page.
• Include your contact information, such as your phone number and birth date.
• Before proceeding, double-check your previously approved limit.
• Confirm and verify your KYC information.
• To activate your Insta EMI Card, you must pay a small joining fee.
• Your digital Insta EMI Card will be activated immediately.
You can use the Bajaj Wallet app on your phone to access your EMI Network Card.
The Benefits of Using an EMI Network Card to Shop
• When you use the EMI Network Card to shop, the purchase cost is immediately converted into easy EMIs. At the time of purchase, no additional documents are required.
• With the EMI Network Card, you can shop for the latest electronics and more at the Bajaj Mall, with nil percent EMI shopping from the comfort of your home.
Shopping limit on EMI Network Card
When you use your EMI Network Card to shop, you can get up to Rs. 2 lakh in financing.
The Bajaj Finserv customer portal is an extremely feature-rich platform for customer service. It makes online transactions more accessible and gives you an all-encompassing perspective of your partnership with Bajaj Finserv. In addition, you can quickly and easily modify your personal or contact information through the customer portal. You have the option of checking out any special pre-approved offers that are currently available to you.
Apart from this if you are interested to know more about Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Statement then visit our Finance category