How do I transfer an eBay gift card to PayPal. The process is pretty straightforward if you want to transfer funds from your eBay account to PayPal. Here’s what you need to do:
How to transfer your eBay gift card balance to PayPal
Log in to your eBay account, and go to the My eBay page. Under the “My eBay Views” heading on the left-hand side of the page, click Selling. Under “Selling Manager Summary,” click More actions next to Gift card balance. Select Transfer to PayPal from the dropdown menu (see the image below). Enter your PayPal email address and password into the appropriate fields on this page, then click Continue. On that next page, confirm that you want to transfer your gift card balance by clicking Transfer.
Log in to your eBay account.
- Click on the My eBay tab, which will open up a dropdown menu of all your options in that site section.
- Click on the Selling tab, which will take you to an overview page for your selling activity, including how much money you’ve made and what’s left in your bank account if you sell anything using PayPal as a payment method (which we’ll get into later).
- Scroll down until you see the Gift card balance at the bottom of that page, and click on it!
Go to the My eBay page.
- You can find it in the menu at the top left of your screen, or you can click on the My eBay tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on “Transactions.”
- Find your gift card from among your purchases and click it to view its details.
Under the “My eBay Views” heading on the left-hand side of the page, click “Selling.”
- In the toolbar at the top of your screen, click “More actions” next to “Gift card balance.”
This will open up a dropdown menu that allows you to send an eBay gift card balance to PayPal.
Under “Selling Manager Summary,” click “More actions” next to “Gift card balance.”
To transfer your gift card balance to PayPal, go to the Selling Manager Summary page and click “More actions” under “Gift card balance.”
On the Transfer Gift Card Balance page, you can transfer funds:
- To your bank account.
- To another eBay user.
- To a gift card.
On the pop-up window that appears, click on “Transfer funds to your PayPal account.” Buy Verified Paypal Account
When you’ve selected “Transfer funds to your PayPal account,” the next step is to provide the email address associated with your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account ( Buy Verified Paypal Account ). Click “Create New Account” and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
If you’re transferring a gift card balance, you must select “Transfer entire balance.” If you want only a portion of your gift card value transferred to PayPal. Select “Transfer part of my funds” instead.
After entering your email address, click “Continue” to link your eBay and PayPal accounts. After completing these steps. You will ensure that funds are properly transferred from eBay into your PayPal wallet or bank account.
On The Next Screen, You’ll Be Able To Select How Much You Want To Transfer. You Can Transfer Your Entire Gift Card Balance Or A Portion Of It. Click “Continue.”
Suppose this is your first time using a PayPal account and gift card balance with eBay. In that case, you may have to complete a quick identity verification process. Before being able to continue with the transaction.
If This Is Your First Time Transferring Funds From Ebay To Paypal. You’ll Be Prompted To Link Your Accounts Before Completing The Transfer. Log In To The Account You’d Like To Use And Click “Link Accounts.” Your Ebay And Paypal Accounts Will Now Be Linked, So You Won’t Have To Repeat This Step.
To transfer a gift card balance:
- Log in on paypal.com/sg or paypal.com/id if you are an Indonesian resident with a PayPal account. That is not registered under [your eBay username]. Note: If you don’t see the option to link accounts when logging into your PayPal account, contact customer service for help linking them manually. 2 3 4 5 Click on Payment Methods at the top of any page in your account dashboard 6 Click Add Bank Account(Or Credit Card)and enter all required details. Include the card number and expiration date but DO NOT enter the CVV code!
Though Ebay Is A Great Way Of Selling Items And Making Money Online, Sometimes It’s Also Nice For Sellers Who Do A Lot Of Business Through Paypal To Recoup Some Of Their Earnings. To Get Your Paypal Earnings, Follow These Steps.
- Open an account at [PayPal](https://www.paypal.com). If you already have one, sign in at the top right-hand corner of the site and click “Shop” to begin shopping on eBay immediately! Otherwise, head over to their homepage, where they’ve got all kinds of information about how they work: what they offer, how much it costs, what sorts of services they provide, etcetera… The beauty is that this information will help inform future decisions when buying something from them or selling something through them again later down the road—and hopefully save money while doing so!
If you want to transfer your eBay gift card balance to PayPal, it’s pretty easy. Log in to your account, go to the “My eBay” page, and select “Giftcard Balance.” Click on “Transfer funds” under the “More Actions” heading on this screen and follow the steps. You’ll be able to enter how much money you want to be transferred into your PayPal account with just a few clicks!